Hello Caveloot.com looters! We are happy to announce we have a new product line of Theatrical Alchemy Bottles, on Esty!
These are fantastic for the Witch, Alchemist, Wiccan, Fairy, Steampunk, and many other costume types, or even just as an accessory for any fantasy outfit. They also make great props and display pieces!
We have dozens of these we will be adding to stock, so if you don’t see what your looking for keep watching… or contact us for a custom order!
Our Virtue D8 Dice Kickstarter is moving along well, currently 86% funded. We still need YOU to help us cross that 100% line, and start working on the stretch goal for a game to be created to go with this!
So all that said, what about that summoning chart mentioned in the above image? Here’s where it is currently at, keeping in mind its under construction.
Hello Everyone! Recently we had launched a Kickstarter for Virtue Stone and Polymer Dice. This was launched with a few concerns about funding, due to, let’s face it, stone dice are costly! We launched that way to give them the opportunity to happen.
Since they didn’t we are back with the lower cost, Polymer version only! Let’s make these happen!
If you are not familiar with our Dice Looters project yet, it is a monthly Dice Subscription box by mail. For ease of subscription management it is setup as a Patreon and you can learn more about it there.
Not only do we have such a program, but due to its growing popularity, we wanted to put the information out there for people to find a little more easily.
In the past, we have primarily worked this program via word of mouth, forum marketing, and some other basic avenues.
Due to the continued popularity of the program as well as the smoothness to which we have it operating at this point, we wanted to open this program up to have the details more easily found.
As such we have added the Menu Tab “SotA Commission” to our site, which details the program. Here is a copy of those details.
*The following is for digital products. We ALSO sell physical SotA goods on consignment, but if you would like the details for that program please just contact us using the contact form, and we will email them to you.
Terms and Conditions
Shroud of Avatar Consignment sales with Caveloot.com
Real Money Transaction / Retail Market Trade only
We charge 20% Commission on all sales. This may seem like a lot but is an extremely low hourly work rate given the labor that goes into breaking apart, identifying, listing, and continual marketing of large inventories. We manage to make it something we can do at this percentage given the info structure we have in place.
– We do not share information about who we sell for. You are able to remain anonymous.
– We are a legally operating business with a good reputation established in the community.
– We already have an established customer base.
– We have an established online store your items will go into.
– We do ALL the work, you just collect payments.
– We do this professionally so are up to date with ongoing market values.
– Go after longer-term top dollar prices rather than short-term sales at low dollar.
– We take the legal risks of doing this business.
– You MAY make a bit less (you may not if we get higher prices than you would have).
– You do not have access to the things we are selling while we are selling them.
What we sell and What We Don’t
– We obey all Portalarium EULA/Terms of Service for selling. To meet those requirements anything we are selling for you has to be in our possession, legally yours, and resalable by the Portalarium definitions.
– We do not sell accounts/characters that are linked to Steam (must not be steam linked).
– We do sell gold.
– We do sell Player Owned Towns and require the ability to hold your account with our own account information and password until the sale completes, and then we can transfer the account back to you.
– We will take your low valued items, but not JUST your low valued items. In order for us to be able to take the time to sell all the scraps you may have (low dollar items), we also need some meat on the bone to earn some solid income from (high dollar items).
– After we make an initial review of your inventory if we feel there is not enough “meat on the bone”, we will let you know and return the inventory.
CANCEL ANY TIME
– We keep all your inventory in one location in the game. What this means is that any time you would like to discontinue our services, just say so. We can return all of your unsold inventory.
– This business arrangement may be canceled by yourselves or by us, at any time by request.
– Reasonable time to return all remaining inventory must be allowed
– Any sales for items in progress will be finalized, we have a reputation and will not just pull orders that are open with customers.
– Once we sell an item, sales are final. As such only unsold inventory can be returned.
– You may request just certain items back at any time rather than everything if you changed your mind about selling an item(s). Please understand though we have work involved in everything, and while we try to be understanding, continually inventory requests may result in us being unable to continue to work with you if we are losing too much labor or if we find out you are selling things you gave us on your own and then asking for them back for your own sales.
MINIMUM PRICING & DEEPER INVOLVEMENT
– Not a problem. We do all the work so you don’t have to be, but if you have certain areas you want to be involved in we can work with that.
– Anything you have a minimum price desired, we will not sell less for that price. We will record such minimums on the inventory spreadsheet we keep and that you have access to.
– If you do not give us a minimum price for item(s), then you agree to abide by whatever price we sell for. It is in our own best interest as well as yours, for us to get the highest price we feel we can.
– Commission = (Sales Cost – Fees if any (such as PayPal)) *0.20
– In short, we get 20% after fees and you get 80% after fees
– We pay you either by PayPal or Business Check, your choice.
– We can only do business check for Domestic. International if you need a check we can evaluate options for that.
– Willing to consider any other payment options you would like, we are flexible.
– Typically, when paying by PayPal or Business check in the USA, we issue you a consignment payment every time your balance is a $100.00 or more. We do not want to send you multiple payments daily for low dollars. Neither do we want to keep large balances owed to you on our books. As such we will keep a running balance and whenever it hits a $100.00 we send a payment. If we know more payments are about to come in, we may delay a bit.
– We get your inventory from you in game.
– Do an initial quick review to ensure there is enough overall value to proceed.
– We get your information, such as how we will be paying you.
– We put all your inventory into a room in one of our basements, where we sort it by category.
– We work with many people and have our own inventory. Therefore…
– We sell consignment inventory before we sell our own inventory. If you give us a red dress to sell and we have a red dress for sale, and someone wants to buy a red dress, we sell them your red dress first.
– We sell in the order inventory is given to us. If Lord British gave us a Red Dress yesterday and Darkstarr gives us one today, then we sell Lord British’s Dress first!
– We process Inventory sheets, postings, and marketing in the order given to us. If we are currently processing a large inventory for a customer and so it may take us 3 days, or two weeks to begin on yours, we will let you know this ahead of time.
– We have the right to make exceptions to the order we do things in, in special circumstances or due to pre-agreed upon special arrangements that may have been made. In short the rare exceptions to the rules, we try to avoid ever happening.
– Please be familiar with the Caveloot.com Terms of Service for doing business with our customers, and understand before working with us that your inventory sales will be sold abiding by those services and as such you agree to them, found here: https://thecaverns.net/store/terms-of-service/
– We provide this service acting as an independent contractor, selling on commission. We are neither an employee nor are we an employer.
– Yes, we used to do this for 10%. We operated initially at a loss in order to establish a solid program with a good info structure. Now that those things are in place and TESTED, we feel comfortable asking for enough to actually pay for our time, even if the hourly rate is low.
Are you a Shroud of the Avatar player that purchases items?
Tired of searching vendors, watching Facebook Groups, web pages, Forum Posts, and any number of other methods for that item you have been wanting but can’t seem to ever find? You’ve asked people about it but never hear back from anyone?
NO MORE!!!!! You are a customer and what that isn’t, is service.
So we are building parchment racks, filling up the inkwells, and sharpening the quills to start taking your information, and will contact you when (and if) we get the item(s) you are looking for in stock!
3- Include the in-game name, of the item(s) you are wanting to purchase if the price is fair.
When/if something comes in, we have your email from the contact form and will drop you a note. If you feel our opening price is high, well even negotiate with you!
You don’t need to ever contact us to remove you from the list. The first time that something comes in and we drop you a note on it, if you no longer need it, just a “don’t want” is all you have to say. If you want to be completely removed for other item’s you have asked about, simply say something like “remove me from wishlist”. BAM! Your off it, that easy. If you ever do want to drop us a note to remove you, we will, but you don’t have to go to the extra trouble.
If you would prefer we contact you in-game via mail, lets us know that. Same for forum communication goes, just be sure to include your forum name if you want us to reach out to you that method.
*Your information will not be sold or given to anyone else, and we will not use it for any purpose other then what it is being provided for.
*In the event multiple people want the same item(s), they will be contacted in the order we were contacted. Be sure to get on the list first!